torstai 2. toukokuuta 2013

Could I ever deal with it

It's been almost two months when they quitted
I thought I'm over it and my life is smiling,
but I've realized that I haven't.
How long it takes?
Will my heart be broken the rest of my life?

How could I get over it?
How could I listen the music without crying?
Is there anything that could ease the pain?
Will I ever found a band like them?

This won't be easy,
here's gonna be lot more tears
My heart is bleeding
What if I forget about them,
even I don't want to?

Is there any other band,
which lyrics I could easily identify?
Lyrics where I could find the ease for my pain
Lyrics which describes my feelings

Could I just ever deal with this?
Could I ever know the reason why?
Culd I ever be happy and confident,
when I'm listening their music?

Could I just ever deal with it?

-Ronnie

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Blogi-juttuja saa mielellään kommentoida ja rakentavaa kritiikkiäkään ei pelätä! Kommentit tullaan kuitenkin ensin hyväksyttämään Turun Tyttöjen Talon työntekijällä. Tästä johtuen, kommentit tulevat näkymään viiveellä. Kiitos kommenteistasi!