tiistai 5. elokuuta 2014

Outgoing VS. shy

Few days ago I realized that I'm totally from a different planet than my friends are. I mean, I'm more outgoing than shy. I love to be with friends. I love to chat with others. I love to go out there and have fun with friends. Yes, I do like to be by my own. I do like it, and I believe that everybody needs a little bit of time to themselvs. No one should always go around and around with everyone all the time. People needs time to themselves. We are not robots.

Sometimes I need some time to myself and when I need it, I just take it. It's simple as that. But I still love to go everywhere. Somehow I'm so bored to go alone everywhere, but then again I try to "let go" of my friends. I mean, why do I always have to go with someone, why not to go alone. It can't be that bad. Well, I tried it and it was a little weird at first, but I guess that you can use to it.

But the thing that I have thought quite much is that am I just more outgoing than my friends, or are they just that shy to go somewhere with lot of other people around. I guess that my uncle's presence has affected me somehow. I love to go out with a lot of friends around and their friends around, meet some new persons, maybe make some friends and just have fun. And what could be more perfect day than that. I don't want to go always with my uncle and his friends, not that I don't like his friends. Yes they funny, I like them but they are his friends. Yes I love to make some new friends, but when you are almost everytime with same people you can't meet new people.

And that is what I want to do with my friends, but they are more withdrawn than outgoing. Or that's what it feels like. I can use example for this one too. " Hi, what are you doing tonight? Wanna go somewhere and have fun? " " Oh hi, I can't, I'm with my other friend. " It feels weird to me that they never say " but hey come with us ". Guess I'm just used to that kind of action if someone asks someone else to go out to have fun and say I can't come. I have used to live like that. Go out with lot of people. But My friends don't do it, only they want to do is be with that one friend in that one spot and not even think about going somewhere else. That is just something I don't quite understand, why to be with one friend, why not with lot of friends. More friends and people is more fun. Why to take something so less when you can choose to take it lots of it?

And it's quite good way to meet new people that way. And it doesn't mean that you have to be friends with everyone you don't know. Only if you want to, then go for it. But if you want to just have fun talk with them, laugh with them, you don't have to throw a party to do that. There's so many other ways to have fun with lot of people around you, but when people are going to see that?

-Frankie

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Blogi-juttuja saa mielellään kommentoida ja rakentavaa kritiikkiäkään ei pelätä! Kommentit tullaan kuitenkin ensin hyväksyttämään Turun Tyttöjen Talon työntekijällä. Tästä johtuen, kommentit tulevat näkymään viiveellä. Kiitos kommenteistasi!