torstai 7. elokuuta 2014

Marvel

It's weird how movies made you feel. Or some company. It's just so weird that you don't by yourself know what is the feeling you are feeling at the time. Human mind is weird and unknown. At least to me.
I mean I love Marvel's movies, they're quite something you know. But the weird thing here is the feeling. I just don't know how I feel. I mean Marvel. That is quite something. Great movies and stuff. Well yes I have not read any of their comics but I want to. I don't know do I love Marvel or what is the feeling, but it is something big. That's for sure.

I have love spider-man since 2002, and still love it. Even I liked all Iron man movies, but for me Spider-man movies are the best of Marvel's. Those are just sonething that I can't describe with words. There is no words to describe Marvel. Is it love or is it something more, I don't know, but that is something that will last forever.

-Frankie

1 kommentti:

  1. You should definitely check out the Marvel comics the movies are based on. :)

    VastaaPoista

Blogi-juttuja saa mielellään kommentoida ja rakentavaa kritiikkiäkään ei pelätä! Kommentit tullaan kuitenkin ensin hyväksyttämään Turun Tyttöjen Talon työntekijällä. Tästä johtuen, kommentit tulevat näkymään viiveellä. Kiitos kommenteistasi!