tiistai 1. heinäkuuta 2014

Lets go back to the nineties

So much memories but not anything specific. I remember how I watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer and X Files. I remember how my mom told me not to watch X Files but I still did. Those were something I liked and still like. But for now Buffy is the one or that is what I think. Yet I still like X Files too, but it is way different than Buffy. The tehcnology and the costumes are the best you could make in the nineties.
Yeah..
How I miss those days, your childhood, pre school and whatnot. Oh yeah I am the kid from nineties and you can see it if you look at me very closly.
-Frankie

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Blogi-juttuja saa mielellään kommentoida ja rakentavaa kritiikkiäkään ei pelätä! Kommentit tullaan kuitenkin ensin hyväksyttämään Turun Tyttöjen Talon työntekijällä. Tästä johtuen, kommentit tulevat näkymään viiveellä. Kiitos kommenteistasi!