tiistai 17. kesäkuuta 2014

That is something I don't hear often

It's funny how words can hurt and make you happy. I mean simple words as " I hate you " can hurt you so much even you don't mean it. You still get the weird feeling when you hear those words. And sometimes we can hurt others with our words, without thinking or without your knowledge.

But making others is as simple as hurting. Or maybe even more simple. Go and say someone " I like your shoes ", or " I like your hair ". I'll bet that the person whom you told that is surprised and also happy.

Well I get the happy feeling after reading one message where were the words: " Omg you're the best! <3 ". That really made me happy, because that is something I don't hear often. So simple words as those are, you can make everyone happy.
" Hey girls, you're beautiful "- Gerard Way

-Frankie

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Blogi-juttuja saa mielellään kommentoida ja rakentavaa kritiikkiäkään ei pelätä! Kommentit tullaan kuitenkin ensin hyväksyttämään Turun Tyttöjen Talon työntekijällä. Tästä johtuen, kommentit tulevat näkymään viiveellä. Kiitos kommenteistasi!